Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Well I'm here...

Okay...so I make it to my aunts house in one piece. However, I fail to pack my OWN laptop, so I am forced to use hers. You may be asking...what's so bad about that? Well....lemme tell you. She BARELY has internet...the last time her Microsoft suite was update, Britney Spears was a real pop star...and Internet Explorer hasn't been updated since Bill Gates dropped out of college (eye roll) I am dying over here. LOL! But I am enjoying spending time with my family. My kids are loving all the attention. However my son wanted to be like his father and shave his head (my hubby is bald) so now my four year old has bald patch in his hair...ugh!!! I am trying to decide whether to shave it off or just roll with it.

Well, I'm off to do a little work then I am going to help out with the cooking a little.

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Turkey Day.

No comments: