Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Thursday!!

Okay..so I get up this morning and my email account isn't working! Now anyone who sits in front of this contraption all day knows that emails are the lifeblood of what you do. *Sigh* I can receive them but I can't send them which SUCKS! And on top of that my dish is out....I swear these conditions are barbaric!

On a positive note, my package is on it's way to Los Angeles! Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. This would be an awesome opportunity not just for me but for my publisher as well. I was a little nervous at first to send it, but my hubby convinced me that I was NUTS and tied me up and took the box himself. LOL!

My agent is still riding me, but it's a good thing. I may actually be finished with my next novel, Between Friends, sooner than I thought. And with no TV to distract me I'm on a literary roll. LOL!!

Well, time to take my teeny dog out and get back on my grind.

Catch ya later!

No comments: