Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Sunday...

Well I am all packed up and ready to go. My sister is coming to pick up my cute little dog and my two fish (she doesn't know about the fish yet....) and not long after that I will be hitting the road.

Promotion for All That Glitters has been kicked into high gear. I have lots of tour dates scheduled and I'm doing my best to yell it from one end of the internet to the next. It gets frustrating sometimes, especially when I start to feel like I don't have support from those who have expertly disgused themselves as supporters. Now don't get me wrong, I have met some awesome people who are genuine (waving..Hey Tina!!!) (shrug) I guess it's the way of the game.

Alright, I'm out. Make sure you go get your copy of All That Glitters. It's also available on Amazon.com

Have a great week, I'll catch ya on the other side...

No comments: