Monday, November 12, 2007

Image Awards...

Okay..so the the other day I get an email requesting submission of All That Glitters for consideration for Outstanding Literary Work - Debut Author! My first thought was: "Who is playing around sending me emails??" But once I realized that the email was legit I could barely sit down!! I am very encouraged and honored that they even know my name! LOL!! This so makes up for my son bringing me the dead ladybug as a gift. (eye roll). I also has the opportunity to meet with SBS Book Club last night and it was AWESOME! This book club was so enthusiastic about the book...hold on my son is brushing the dog with his toothbrush UGH!!!.......Okay. I'm back. Well that's it for me....I have a busy day ahead of me full of writing and promotional stuff and...and....well that about does it. LOL!

Talk to you soon!

No comments: