Monday, February 4, 2008

Just checking in...

Hey everyone! Just checking in. I know it's been a while, sorry... LOL! Nothing much going on in my neck of the woods. Still working on my next novel. I think this is going to be my best one yet!! If you liked ALL THAT GLITTERS you're gonna love this one.

I started working out as well. I am going on a huge tour this Summer/Fall as part of the Diva's of Literature so you know I gotta keep it sexy! LOL! It's hard though. I have one aerobics DVD that is cool, but tomorrow is the devil himself: Billy Blanks! (Insert horrified scream...) But I am doing everythign I can to get this weight off. I have dropped my caloric intake to like 1200 calories aday. I know that's like crazy...borderline anorexia but y'all just don't understand. I gotta get some of this junk out of my trunk. LOL!! Well I'm off...but please EVERYONE go out and vote tomorrow. It's very important. This election is going to change our country forever. No matter who wins, this race is groundbreaking so make sure you are apart of it. That way you'll have something to tell your grandkids. If not...then you'll be in an old folks home with no stories to tell, so people will think you're boring and not talk to you.. LOL!

Until next time...

No comments: