Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy three days after Valentine's Day!!!

LOL!! Okay so it's been awhile since I've check in..I know...I'm sorry. But when you hear why you'll be happy!! I have dove head first into my next release (And no I'm not telling the title yet...) But I can give you a hint: What happens when your past comes back to haunt you and you don't even realize it? Well Dr. Teresa McCall is about to find out..... That's all you're getting!! LOL! But just know that you will be blown away with this one. I have also been working, finally was blessed with a job I can do from home, so I am officially June Cleaver, LOL! But it's cool, I love being home for my family, cooking, cleaning, cleaning and cleaning. My kids have to be the MESSY kids I've ever met. Okay let me catch you up real quick then I gotta go:

1. Got rid of dog.. to much maintenance
2. Bought 5 fish, made six, one died, down to five
3. All That Glitters is selling like hotcakes! Get your copy if you don't have it already
4. Wasted $15.00 at Kinkos but I'm not telling you why...
5. Started Weight Watchers with a friend, but it seems I'm the only one following it..hmmmmm
6. Totally negated my effort on Weight Watchers this week with what I just had for dinner! LOL!
7. I've been nominated for Debut Author of the Year by Infini Promoters please vote if you feel inclined to do so: http://www.infinipromoters.com/vote1

I think that's about it.

Until next time!

No comments: