Monday, January 21, 2008

Booksigning coming up 1/26....Happy Monday!!

Hey what's up everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was quiet and uneventful other than the snow that we got! Yes people...it snowed in Atlanta. And a lot of it too! LOL! My kids were in awe. My daughter had never seen snow before, other than on TV, so she wanted to go outside and play as well as taste it. ::eye roll:: I grew up in PA so it was no big deal to me, but it was a pain trying to navigate through it.

Other than that I have been hard at work on my next novel....well maybe not hard at work but I am working on it (looking around to make sure my publisher isn't reading this...). I hope to have it all polished up soon.

I also want to thank everyone for the awesome feedback I am getting from my novel ALL THAT GLITTERS. I really appreciate your support and encouraging words. I just hope that my next novel will show my growth as a writer and wow you all as much as this one has.

With that said....I have yet another signing! :-)

I will be at the Borders at Stonecrest Mall in Conyers GA from 2-5 on Saturday 1/26. Please come out and meet me if you're in the area! I'd love to give ya a hug....

Well...until next time....

No comments: