Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Book Signing and Happy New Year!!

Hey everyone! Happy New year! I hope that this year brings you everything your heart desires. I have been busy working on my next novel as well as still promoting All That Glitters. I have gotten some really great reviews so far on Amazon (thanks everyone!) I did find out today that I didn't make the ballot for the NAACP Image Award for Debut Author. It's cool though. It was nice to even be considered. (My therapist told me to say that! LOL!) Just kidding. Of course it would've been hella cool to go to Los Angeles and rub elbows with the elite of the elite, but hey..it just wasn't for me. :-)

Well if any of you are in Georgia, specifically in the Southlake Mall area, I would love to meet you! I have a signing there this Friday 1/11 from 4 to 7. Please stop by if you can! I'll be at the Nubian Bookstore inside Southlake Mall, Morrow GA.

Well, I'm off to start dinner and catch up on some reading. I am reading Tananarive Due's My Soul To Keep and The Ex Files by Victoria Christopher Murray both VERY good so far!

Until next time....

No comments: