Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Do fish drink water???

Okay...I ask this question because I swear mine are always at the top of the tank...sipping on the water! LOL! Well at least that's what it sounds like to me! And I won't even get into how I think they are staring at me ::biting nails::

Anyway...LOL! What's up y'all...how's everything wit 'cha? Things are going really well with me. I am working on my third (yes THIRD) novel, and I seem to have been scooped up by the lecturing circuit. I will be speaking at two schools in May and have three others that are working out dates for me. I have always had a passion for uplifting youth and now it's coming to pass! Tell me God don't answer prayers! :-) I am looking forward to it and hope I can plant a seed that will help them develop good decision making habits.

All That Glitters is still doing well. I hope to have more tour dates for you soon. I am working my way out west, so TX, MO, CA get ready cuz I'm coming! Yippee!!!

Until next time!

No comments: