Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!! (5 days ago....)

LOL!! Okay, so what's up!! How's everyone doing?? This week has been a little busy for me, but in a good way. I've gotten a lot accomplished in the literary world and I am very encouraged by it. Last night I went to Tina Brooks McKinney's release party for her new book Fool Stop Trippin' I had sooo much fun. Tina is a wonderfully beautiful person and I wish her all the success in the world. I got the pleasure of meeting Marsha Jenkins-Sanders, author of The Other Side of Through, beautiful woman with a powerful story. I felt like I groupie in the room with all of the seasoned authors! (Hiiiiiiiiii Thomas!! LOL!)

As for me, today I will be signing copies of All That Glitters along side fellow author Peron F. Long at Barnes and Noble on Cobb Parkway here in Atlanta from 2-4 p.m. So if you're in the area, stop by and say hi! I plan on hitting up my FAVORITE restaurant after the signing, PF Chang's. :-) So if you want to come by and get a great book and have lunch with me I would love to meet you!!

Well....

Until next time...

No comments: