Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hey everyone!

I hope your December is getting off to an awesome start!! So far I have been really busy, mainly trying not to think about this Image Award nod. LOL! I have been working hard on my next novel Between Friends. I am very excited about the direction this one is going and I look forward to posting a little sample for you all soon. I am still waist deep in promotion for All That Glitters, which is turning out to be both fun and a learning experience. I am very excited about my upcoming tour schedule, I look forward to meeting all of you that can make it! My goal is to try to get out there on the west coast sometime next spring. I've never been out west before, so that is something that I would love!! Can I stay at your house? LOL! Oh, I managed to finish NANO with flying colors! Imagine that! LOL! I will let that little gem cool its heels until I am finished with with Between Friends. If nothing else the freeform writing allowed me to get out some great ideas. Well, I'm off. It's dinner time in the Sparks' household, so it's time for me to change hats from author to chef.


Until next time!


D*


No comments: