Thursday, May 22, 2008

Good morning....

Okay...so a sistah is STILL sleepy. It's 7:46 and I have been tossing and turning all night. And the ONE day I want to sleep in....the garbage man is early. Now they haven't been showing up usually until the sun goes down and the dogs have had a chance to feast on everyone's *ish. But now....today.....when I'm so sleepy I can't focus my eyes right.....they are here!! So you would probably say "This is a great opportunity to get some writing done!" Wrong!!! I have writers block and nothing is flowing. *sigh* My third book is about halfway done, so I am going to TRY to get those juices pumping at some point today. But right now I am going to jump in my phone booth and do a Superman. Basically that means I am going to change and go to the gym. Might as well....ain't no sleeping in this subdivision this morning. Damn! I just heard someone fire up their lawn mower! You have GOT to be kidding me!! Who mows their law at 7:51 in the morning and not get beat down??? Ugh!!

Until next time...

No comments: